Hey fellow Creatives, our awesome Excel worksheets are now available to give you a hand in your small biz!
How do you currently track your sales monthly & annually?
Do you know what % of your overall sales come from individual products? Or, what % of sales come from your various sales channels (wholesale, markets, online, etc)? Or, what your annual revenue and cost to make your goods is?
In the past seven years, growing my business, Goods that Matter, I have honed my business skills as well as my creative skills. I have also greatly improved my sales tracking and product pricing tools. As a designer with a creative background, I didn't have experience using Excel. Over the years, Excel and I have become better friends & I have finessed these sales tracking and product pricing sheets to track monthly and annual sales & so much more (see the full list below). Using these tools made a big difference in my business & I'm SO excited to share them with you!
The information in these worksheets help me to make solid business decisions via vital sales information per product and also by sales channel. I realized that these tools would also be helpful to my fellow creatives & am excited to offer them at a limited time for $65 (regular price $75)! These will save you headaches and time, as I've already done the work for you.
This will organize your sales and pricing data to easily tell which products and sales channels you are doing the best in (really know and not just have a guess) and highlight where you might need to make adjustments. We have unique information needs as product makers, designers, and sellers and I've created these sales tracking sheets with those details. Each business is also unique, so I've kept this in mind to let them work well for your business. I've also included many shortcuts if Excel is new for you, to make it as easy as possible for you to work with.
"Tippy's done the leg work to create a system that we can all benefit from. I’m so happy to have this new tool for tracking sales in a more holistic and visual way."
"The Sales & Pricing Workshop for Creatives provided me with new and applicable insight on how to price products and track sales with an easy to use toolkit."
"This was a great workshop. I would recommend it to anyone with a small business. Tippy provided some really practical and attainable skills to be able to track sales and price products. I feel like I now have the tools to build my business and grow as an entrepreneur."
The sales tracking sheet will tally:
- Both youour monthly & annual revenue, margins, and number of items sold
- Track sales per product by style, color, or other variants
- Expenses per product, via Cost of Goods Sold (COGS). This info is brought in from the Product Pricing sheet included in this toolkit
- % of Sales by Product and by Sales Channel (30% Online, 35% wholesale, etc.)
- Overall quanties sold per product both individually and by sales channel
- Total Cost of Markets/Event Fees
- Transaction Fees & Sales Tax Paid, there are drop down menus to select your taxes & transaction fee types per sales channel. Making this SO easy to manage!
- Total Discounts given
- The average price that you are selling your products for (across all sales channels)
- Annual Totals, per product and by sales channel
The Product Pricing sheet will:
- Calculate the total cost of labor and materials per product
- Recommend the retail and wholesale price
- Show your profit per unit
- A second pricing sheet also calculates the donation amount per product, if you are interested in giving back to a partner cause. You can change the donation amount & the donation and profit totals are adjusted.
For a limited time, we are offering these for a sale price of $65 (regular price $75)!
*Biggest thanks to the amazing team of MBAs from Ross Business School in Michigan. They came to New Orleans to work with me for a week as part of their summer road trip, Ross Open Road (formerly MBASxUSA), they helped me really finesse these worksheets to become a powerful tool for our small businesses!