Superzero - Ceramide Body Balm - RELAX scent
An instant treat for your body for visibly brighter, tighter, and more hydrated skin and a relaxed mind.
Plant based, Vegan, cruelty-free, plastic-free, sulfate-free, silicone-free, sulfate-free, palm-free, free of synthetic fragrances, and free of plastic and microplastics.
All of the awesome details:
- Bio-engineered Ceramides strengthen the skin barrier function, boost skin hydration, and help restore skin elasticity.
- Microbiome-friendly, plant-derived Squalane instantly moisturizes, enhances firmness & brightness, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Reishi extract provides valuable antioxidants and promotes a youthful skin appearance with a more even skin tone.
- Bacuri Butter is rich in saturated fatty acids, mineral salts, and vitamins to pamper the skin and help promote relaxation and well-being.
- Lavender & Chamomile oil put you into a relaxed state and can help you fall asleep more easily.
- Plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, sulfate-free, palm-free, free of synthetic fragrances, and free of plastic and microplastic.
- Wrapped in an organic cotton cloth and packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives.
Partners with 1% for the Planet
How to use:
- Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands.
- Apply bar onto hands and body in gentle strokes or circular motions. A little goes a long way.
- Massage into skin.
- Close your eyes and inhale the aroma deeply, allowing for a moment of self-love and relaxation.
- Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting.
- Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let the balm get too hot).
- Note that your bar can discharge a little bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.
Full ingredients: Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Stearic acid, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Cetyl alcohol, Coco caprylate/caprate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Squalane (plant-derived), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Ethyl Macadamiate, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract, Linalool*, Platonia Insignis (Bakuri) Seed Butter, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil, Ceramide NP, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Tocopherol, Malic Acid
* from natural essential oils
Orders are shipped between 1 - 3 via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. We typically ship on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification to let you know that your Goods are en route.
Orders typically take 2-5 shipping days to arrive at your doorstep, this does vary per shipping service, especially during these pandemic times. We aren't responsible for delayed or lost/stolen shipments. We so offer UPS or FedEx shipping if you prefer that shipping method. **More shipping info below.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need something shipped immediately for a special occasion - or if you have any questions for that matter, and we look very forward to hearing from you!
All online shipments are carbon neutral. We participate in Shopify's Planet Millenium plan - which purchases carbon credits for each online order as well as helps to fund green carbon offset technologies which absorb carbon for 1000+ years. We also use 100% recycled boxes, packing paper, & paper tape - all of which can be recycled.
Merci Beaucoup & enjoy your Goods!
**Invoices are not included with packages due to many orders being sent as gifts, however you will receive an email receipt in your order notification email.
**Returns/exchanges - Unfortunately these are not possible due to the hygienic nature of the soaps and body care products. Made to order items are also not possible to return or exchange. For the rest of our items, if items are not damaged, an exchange is possible within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase. As a small business, we are not able to pay for return shipping.
**Shipping within the U.S.: If you select USPS: Priority mail typically takes 2,3 shipping days & First Class Mail 2-5 shipping days to land at your doorstep, shipping times do vary with the Post Office. If you select UPS shipping, I would typically allow 3-5 days for delivery.
**Orders sent First class USPS don't automatically include insurance. Insurance is required in order to replace orders that have gone missing during shipment (an unusual occurrence). Priority USPS, UPS, or FedEx orders do include insurance for the value of your order. USPS claims can be filed here, FedEx here, & UPS here.
**Shipping Internationally: We are happy to ship to you wherever you are in the world! Just select your country from the list and when shipped via USPS, estimate 7-15 days for arrival. If shipping via USPS, tracking and insurance are sometimes unavailable, so we are not able to guarantee your package against being lost or stolen. (We haven't had any issues to date, knock on wood.)
**We frequently use upcycled shipping boxes & protective shipping materials, including bubble wrap, compostable shipping peanuts, & recyclable air pockets.
**Sales or discounts do not include gift sets, books, first aid kits, or Little Sun Products.
**Glycerin Soap - High quality glycerin soap naturally attracts moisture from the air. If your soap has a little of the protective waxed shipping tissue stuck, give your Bird or Bar an initial wash, this is completely normal for a handmade soap. The BirdSoaps are carefully wrapped in 100% recycled tissue paper to protect their shape during shipping.