Goods that Matter
Superzero - Heavenly Hydration & Blue Light Defense Hand Balm Bar
Experience your softest hands with luxurious moisture, protective antioxidants, and your choice between a relaxing lavender & chamomile scent or a balancing, woodsy patchouli & lime blend.
All of the awesome details:
- Vegetable-based squalane and Abyssinian oil esters replenish and maintain your skin’s moisture barrier and restore suppleness and elasticity while upcycled blueberry oil shields your skin from blue light and other environmental stressors with pro-retinol (vitamin A)
- Daily use helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A proprietary blend of relaxing lavender & chamomile oil helps you de-stress
- Lasts as long as a 3.4oz / 100ml hand cream tube/jar
- 100% clean, plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, and plastic-free
- Portable and TSA-approved; goes perfectly with our Beauty to Go Storage Case
- Wrapped in compostable wrapper that can be re-used to store the bar; packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
Partners with 1% for the Planet
How to use:
- Gently massage bar between dry hands to activate and release balm
- Then spread across hands or apply warmed bar directly to areas in need of moisture
- Massage into skin and let silky moisture sink in
- Relax and ease your mind with the lovely blend of lavender and chamomile oil
- Practice mindfulness by massaging the balm into your hands, lifting your hands to your nose, taking a deep breath, and reminding yourself of what you are grateful for
- NOTE: Bar is heat sensitive so keep it in a cool place. If heat cannot be avoided, place bar in refrigerator before use to cool it off.
* from natural essential oils
Pickup available at The Shop
Usually ready in 24 hours
Orders are shipped between 1 - 3 days upon receipt via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. We typically ship on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification to let you know that your Goods are en route.
Orders typically take 2-5 shipping days to arrive at your doorstep, this does vary per shipping service, especially during these supply chain issue times. We aren't responsible for delayed or lost/stolen shipments. We do offer UPS or FedEx shipping which includes insurance, which is recommended. **More shipping info below.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need something shipped immediately for a special occasion - or if you have any questions for that matter, and we look very forward to hearing from you!
All online shipments are carbon neutral. We participate in Shopify's Planet Millenium plan - which purchases carbon credits for each online order as well as helps to fund green carbon offset technologies which absorb carbon for 1000+ years. We also use 100% recycled boxes, packing paper, & paper tape - all of which can be recycled.
Merci Beaucoup & enjoy your Goods!
**Invoices are not included with packages due to many orders being sent as gifts, however you will receive an email receipt in your order notification email.
**Orders sent First class USPS don't automatically include insurance. Insurance is required in order to replace orders that have gone missing during shipment (a thankfully unusual occurrence). Priority USPS, UPS, or FedEx orders do include insurance for the value of your order. USPS claims can be filed here, FedEx here, & UPS here. Heads up that FedEx & UPS claims are far easier to submit and to actually receive payment for damaged/lost goods.
**Returns/exchanges - Unfortunately these are not possible due to the hygienic nature of the soaps and body care products. Made to order items are also not possible to return or exchange. For the rest of our items, if items are not damaged, an exchange is possible within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase. As a small business, we are not able to pay for return shipping.
**Shipping Internationally: We are happy to ship to you wherever you are in the world! Just select your country from the list and when shipped via USPS, estimate 7-15 days for arrival. If shipping via USPS, tracking and insurance are sometimes unavailable, so we are not able to guarantee your package against being lost or stolen. (We haven't had any issues to date, knock on wood.)
**We frequently use upcycled shipping boxes & protective shipping materials, including bubble wrap, compostable shipping peanuts, & recyclable air pockets.
**Sales or discounts do not include gift sets, books, first aid kits, or Little Sun Products.
**Glycerin Soap - High quality glycerin soap naturally attracts moisture from the air. If your soap has a little of the protective waxed shipping tissue stuck, give your Bird or Bar an initial wash, this is completely normal for a handmade soap. The BirdSoaps are carefully wrapped in 100% recycled tissue paper to protect their shape during shipping.
Common Questions Answered
What payment methods can I use?
We offer multiple payment methods including credit cards as well as alternate payment methods including afterpay, shop pay, amazon pay, and apple pay.
How quickly will my order be shipped/available for pickup?
We typically ship on Mon, Wed, & Friday, but your order should be shipped within 1-3 days of receiving your order.
Local pickup orders are filled within 1-3 days of order receipt. They're available for pickup at our store during regular shop hours: Mon, Wed-Sat 11-6, Sun 11-5.
The Good Shop, 1114 Josephine St
Is a receipt included with my gift?
Due to the frequency of our goods being shipped as gifts, we do not include paper invoices or receipts (also more eco friendly).
Your receipt is emailed & we're happy to include a gift note for you - please include in the note section at checkout.
Do you offer e-gift cards for international customers?
Yes, gift cards are available to all customers, please find them here.
How Do I Set Up A Subscription Order?
Select the subscription frequency that you prefer on products that are available for subscription.
To edit, log in to your account - frequency, product type, etc can all be updated there.
*Minimum of 2 purchases for your subscription discount.
How are my fragile products shipped?
We use a variety of eco friendly packing materials to protect your fragile items:
- Accordion wrap to surround glass jars or bottles
- 100% recycled paper for packing material
- Compostable packing peanuts
- Recycled bubble wrap
- Upcycled bubble wrap & other packing materials we receive in shipments